No products in the cart.
Grilling season is officially here and we are going to help you make the best steaks on your new propane grill. Grilling is a great way to cook your steak and with the proper technique, you can have amazing results. Here are a few tips to help you grill the best steaks this summer.
1. Get the right kind of steak. You want to get a good quality steak that is at least 1-inch thick. This will ensure that your steak is juicy and flavorful. Look for steaks that are well-marbled with fat. This will help to keep the steak moist as it cooks.
2. Season your steak. Seasoning your steak is important to add flavor. You can use a store-bought steak seasoning or make your own. We suggest using a simple salt and pepper seasoning. Rub the seasoning into the steak about 30 minutes before you plan on grilling it.
3. Preheat your grill. You want to make sure that your grill is nice and hot before you start cooking. This will help to ensure that your steak cooks evenly.
4. Grill your steak. Place your steak on the grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until it reaches the desired level of doneness. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steak. We recommend cooking steak to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit for medium-rare doneness.
5. Let the steak rest. Once you take the steak off of the grill, let it rest for about 5 minutes before cutting into it. This will allow the juices to redistribute and make for a juicier, more flavorful steak.
Now enjoy your perfectly grilled steak! Just don’t forget the sides. A delicious steak deserves some equally delicious accompaniments. Try serving it with roasted potatoes, a simple salad, or some grilled vegetables. Yum!